March 24, 2012

18 Days Into My Journey


So far, SO good. I GHE every night and I follow my regimen that I made. Next month I will be doing the Real Queens regimen, STRICTLY. There are some things that I do plan on changing, such as, keeping my braids in for my instant weave for a full month instead of redoing them every Sunday. I will give more information about that next month. I feel as though my hair has already improved a great amount. Maybe this is just a mental thing, but I feel as though it grew a lot already as well. As I've said many times, my hair lacked moisture more than anything; now that It gets moisturized, it's thriving very well. I'm excited to reach APL, but I'm itching to do a length check next month! I know I shouldn't be so anxious but I feel as though I'm doing so well, I have to!

I just can't wait until the front of my hair grows out those nasty permed ends and all of my hair gets to an equal length/length that I'm satisfied with. I'm so happy I started my hair journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment