March 29, 2012

From BSL to MBL...Hear Me Out

I've decided to journey to MBL as my ultimate goal. I think I've been somewhat doubting myself. I'm still in the phase of denial. I'm still in the phase of somewhat believing that I may not reach my goal length. But you know what, I've seen so many inspirational videos and pictures that have proved me wrong. I know everybody has different hair and it grows at different rates but I'm trying to convince myself that I can make it to MBL. The reason why I chose to journey to BSL as my ultimate goal was because I didn't want to strive for anything "impossible". But I won't even doubt myself. I am going to journey to MBL and that's final. It is possible! If all these women on youtube and these hair forums can do it, there's nothing stopping me. I ask that God helps me on this journey to growing the natural hair that he blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment