March 30, 2012

I Made My FIRST "3/4 U-Part Wig" !!

Ahhh yess! So I originally used this hair Freetress Attrak Synthetic Hair 1B(pretty good) for a half wig I made(See previous posts). But as I kept doing my research I kept seeing U-Part wigs on Youtube so I took the tracks off and decided to try this instead. Let me first start off saying that the half wig was a semi fail. I don't want to talk about it because it's not that serious but anyway. my first U-Part wig was a SUCCESS! I'm going to order some Brazilian hair to make another one and use my old indian hair to make another one. It took a couple of hours. I am very satisfied. My only thing is, it's a 1B, that's way too dark for my hair color. I need to find out a natural way of hair dying. :(

I will post a video soon! I'm so excited to wear this once Amber gives up on me. It's going on two weeks! Yes! I will make a post on how to make your synthetic hair last!

P.S I know a lot of people have problems with the sizing of their caps. This dome cap I got fits so snug and perfect. I will share the brand/name of it when I get a chance.

Now I have to sew on the combs.

Tip: Save your combs from your instant weaves!! They will come in handy!!



 LETS GIVE HER A NAME!! LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENT BOX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment