March 15, 2012

Product Review: Sulfur 8 Fresh Hair & Scalp Conditioner

I purchased this a few weeks before cutting away from sew in's completely. I was greasing my scalp with it to help keep my hair moisturized when wearing sew in's. Sulfur 8 is supposed to be a great product, though I haven't been using it religiously, I can say that it probably would work well if used consistently. Let me first start off by saying the smell is very nice. I don't know how to explain it but it's like a sweet mint type smell. Very fresh. I loved the cooling/refreshing feeling that it gives my scalp. Anything that makes my scalp feel cool/tingle, I like it - simply because it makes me feel like it's working. Lol
This product is medicated and supposed to be a very good anti-dandruff product. Sulfur 8 is known for both, it is also known to help hair growth. 
My bottle doesn't look like this one simply because the one I have is made with "cupuacu and shea butter" so it has red labeling. There really isn't much of a difference except that it contains those two products. 
I higly recommend this product for those who have itchy scalp and dandruff who don't want to break the bank. Although it was 5.99$, it IS the infamous Sulfur 8 and you're getting the bang for your buck. Is that the saying? Whatever, you know what I mean. I might try this with my GHE one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment