March 11, 2012

Today, I bought...

Yeah, today I had to go out and purchase a few things for my hair journey...and some extra stuff. :)
I went to two different BSS and Conway. Can't wait to do reviews on everything. My regimen is definitely about to change again. Let's begin.

Infinity cord-keeper by CONAIR

I bought a hair dryer. Sometimes, air drying just isn't the way to go for me It makes my hair tangled. I don't plan to blow dry a lot; but it will come in handy, especially since there is the 'cool setting'. Only 14.99$ at CONWAY.

Mane n Tail Conditioner, Shampoo and Detangler
I've been hearing so many great things about Mane n Tail so I had to buy it. Each item was 2.99$ at one BSS, it ranges from 3$-4$ at other BSS. I've been needing some detangler because I've noticed a lot of shedding and breakage when I take down my braids/beehives. I can't wait to try it tonight. 

VO5 Conditioners 
99cents each! I love CONWAY! I had to get three V05 Conditioners for Co-Washing because they were so cheap! They're usually like 1.45 or something like that, either way; I saved money! I got the V05 Split Ends, Anti Breakage Conditioner, Herbal Escapes Clarifying Conditioner Kiwi Lime Squeeze with lemongrass extract, and Tea Therapy Clarifying Conditioner Vanilla Mint Tea. 



Cantu Leave in Conditioner 

My Favorite: Edge Control
Tea Tree Cholesterol + Free Tea Tree Soap



Weaving Cap

Cold Wave Rods 
2'' Butterfly Clips

...and some shower caps for DC'ing


2 comments:

  1. What are you cowashin with?
    you need a moisturizing cond to cowash, maybe you have other stuff but pretty much all the stuff you bought is protein based or clarify.
    HHJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      I co-wash with V-5 Strawberries and Cream Moisture Milks and Herbal Essences Hello Hydration.

      Delete