April 4, 2012

April 2012 Length Check

This is my length check for April. I really tried to capture my hair at it's true length but it was so oily and stiff that I just couldn't get it right. I realized that the right side of my hair grows faster than the left side. I'm not sure if it's because of the way that I sleep or what. Over all, my hair did grow about an inch. I am satisfied. My goal is to keep retaining length and to gain thickness! Once this hairlista JBCO challenge is over, on to coconut oil and some more castor oil (cheaper/different brand). I have about three strands of hair that are BSL. It is so weird. I wonder if other people have experienced this. Hair strands that are much longer than the others. It shows me that my hair CAN grow to that length. I can't wait to see what the rest of this month has to bring me.
I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures. I just couldn't get it right.



1 comment:

  1. That shirt is such a GREAT IDEA. Great job on the growth! :)

    ReplyDelete