May 20, 2012

Wild Growth Oil x GHE


Let's just say I have been going in on the GHE lately. I had to GHE for two whole days straight without removing my shower cap. It wasn't planned or anything, and on top of that I have been using Wild Growth Oil and let me tell you. My hair smells DISGUSTING! I can't wait to co-wash in a few minutes. The smell is unbearable! I have also been using my own version of Valeries "hair potion" which has also contributed to the smelliness of my hair. Those three mixtures are DEADLY However, I am expecting to see a lot of growth when I do my length check June 20th for the Real Queens Summer 2012 Challenge. I've been holding off my length checks since April so it's going to be exciting to see my length retention.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I followed your blog from Hairlista. Check out my blog at blutifulblaqhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete