February 27, 2013

U-Parts vs Sew In's

U-parts vs. Sew In's. This has been the on going debate I've been having with myself for the past year. However, as many of you know; I gave up wearing u-part wigs a few months ago to go back to sew in's. That has been going very well. However, something in me wants to go back to wearing a u-part. My only issue with the u=part is that I'm going to want to play with my hair and length check it every so often. Now with that, I will be able to do the GHE again. Now, with me wearing a sew in, I am able to retain my length for long periods of time without me thinking about wanting to do a length check. It allows me to go long periods of time without playing in my hair and taking it down. I feel like with sew in's, the results are much more rewarding. After wearing a sew in for 2-3 months, taking down your hair and seeing how much new growth I've retained is such a good feeling.

So, what I think I'm going to do is stick out wearing sew in's until May and when Summer comes I will be back to my U-Part wigs. Hopefully the front of my head has grown out more so I can finally flaunt my curly locks. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have found your blog. It's so helpful on my part.
    light clips

    ReplyDelete