March 6, 2012

FAQ - Mission: Long Hair

If I remember clearly, I got my first perm around seventh or eighth grade. After that, everything went down hill. When I wasn't able to get my hair done in the shop, I turned to store bought relaxers and I began doing them myself. Around tenth grade I started getting tracks, eventually those tracks turned into weaves. I would have a lot of hair left out in the front, so I always found myself perming it. By the time eleventh/twelfth grade rolled around, I started leaving out less and less hair in hopes of getting rid of my permed ends. Long story short, I have a small section in the front of my head that has permed ends. The last time I relaxed the front of my hair was the second week of December 2011. It is now the first week of March and my perm has been out rooted by new growth. I don't plan on ever perming my hair again! This blog is to track my hair growth. I want to be mid back length by the end of Summer 2012. I am very excited to start this journey and share it with everybody who is interested! I can't wait to see my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment