March 6, 2012

Regimen: When Wearing Instant Weave

I believe this will be the first step for my journey; coming up with a hair regimen. I am currently doing a protective style(quick weave). I have my hair braided underneath and I need to take care of it. Many people fail to realize that your hair must be taken care of under the weave. I was one of those people. I would usually just oil my scalp underneath and it would go unwashed for months. It would grow a lot, but there would also be lots of shedding and unnecessary dirt when I took it out. I know, that it could grow more if I took more care of it. This is going to be my weekly regimen when wearing an Instant Weave.

1. Co-Wash 
-Strawberries and Cream V05 
2.Shampoo(Start/End of Install)
-Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship 
3.Deep Condition
-Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
4. Seal Hair
-Olive Oil/ JBCastor Oil/Garlic Oil Mix
5. Braid Hair 
6. Grease Scalp
- Doo Grow Growth Oil 
- Sulfur 8 Fresh & Clean
-Shea Butter Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment