March 15, 2012

Hair Care Forums: Finding The Right One

Ever since I've started my journey, I've joined so many hair care forums. I'm trying to find the right one I can call 'home'. Right now, I'm really feeling Hairlista. I just joined Natural Sunshine about two minutes ago. This post is going to be a break down about how I feel about each forum thus far. Tell me your favorite forum/which ones you use/why you like it etc.

forum.blackhairmedia.com
This was the first site that I actually joined before going natural. It was this forum that encouraged me to start wearing instant weaves. I was stuck on the fact that I could take care of my hair underneath and quickly left the sew in weaves alone! I want to thank those women who put me on because I am much happier wearing instant weaves than sew in's, simply because I can gave my hair TLC + Attention + Moisture = Everything it was lacking before. I like this forum, but; it takes about 5 years (exaggeration) for someone to help you/comment on your post. I don't know what that's about. I started shying away from there once I found out about Hairlista.
A lot of the posts aren't recent.

Hairlista.com
I love the layout, I love the chat option, I love the profiles, I love the forums and I love the groups. There is a lot to choose from from this site and I like that about it. People are fast to respond, when you're in the chat of course. I've joined a few challenges and I've gained a lot of knowledge from this site. By far, my favorite. 


Napptruality.com
Upgraded version of forum.blackhairmedia.com
Better layout, faster responses. I haven't spent much time on it, but it's pretty decent.

Curlynikki.com
I just got my confirmation for membership today. I haven't spent much time on it. A lot of the posts aren't recent.

NaturalSunshine.ning
So far, it reminds me a lot of Hairlista. I like it so far. I am about to check it out some more. I will report back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment