March 14, 2012

I'm Scared

Okay, so today I went to the BSS to buy another Amber. I ended up buying two other instant weaves. La Frisco by Vanessa and Fuzzy Navel by Model Model. Let me just say, they looked surprisingly nice on the mannequin head. I'm guessing that's because they've been played with a lot. I just put them on top of my head to see what they would look like and let's just say I'm scared.

La Frisco is short and curly. I've never done that before. It looked so pretty on the mannequin at the BSS. It looked NATURAL! I'm probably going to save it for the Summer. What attracted me to it was the fact that you can wear some of the hair to the side. We shall see...


Fuzzy Navel, was on sale; also can be worn on the side; has very natural waves and it's pretty short. I am scared but I wanted to try something on the more natural side if you know what I mean. Amber is pretty dramatic and fake looking but, i'm going to give these two a try. I really love these instant weaves. I'm buying Evony next!

No comments:

Post a Comment