March 24, 2012

My Regimen x Real Queens Regimen

Am I Washing My Hair Too Often??

Okay, I have been doing the GHE for the past three weeks, since I've started my journey. I want to do the real queens challenge but here's my dilema...
Rewind: One day I went to the BSS and I was going to buy this big bottle of Black Soap for 5$! Why did I put it back? I don't know; maybe because I just bought HE conditioner and shampoo AND Mane n Tail shampoo. Now I am regretting it. I am going to have to do it soon so I can REALL do the real queens challenge. The only thing stopping my from doing the real queens challenge/regimen is my use of shampoos that aren't natural.
 
I also don't know if I'm washing my hair too often. Once a week? I'm thinking about doing it every other week instead. I should have the black soap by April so I can start fresh! I will stop using those shampoo's and I will use the black soap for the next three months where I'm actually following the directions of the real queens challenge. I feel like I'm cheating by only doing the GHE and not using natural products but I'm trying to utilize what I have already. So, once again, I will be changing my regimen. I will be updating it in my "My Regimens" section. I will see if I can get black soap on Amazon for cheap and once April comes I will really be a "Real Queen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment