March 21, 2012

Product Review: Doo Grow Mega Thick Growth Oil and Doo Grow Anti Itch Growth Oil

Doo Grow Mega Thick Growth Oil and Doo Grow Anti Itch Growth Oil



I truly believe that it is because of these two oils that my hair is at the length it is at now. While I was wearing weaves this was the only thing I would apply to my scalp, every so often. It helped me retain some of my length and it helped my hair from breaking off. I am currently using the Mega Thick Growth oil, but I mixed it in with some other stuff, I think a little JBCO, shea butter oil, pine tar, and garlic oil. I took it out of it's original bottle because I needed it to put my JBCO in. It is now in a spray bottle. I spray this concoction on my scalp every night when I do the GHE. I recommend this product to everybody! All hair types and textures. You will not be disappointed. The anti-itch growth oil works well too. This product will run you about 6$ I believe. This is one of my favorite products. I'm going to try the stimulating growth oil next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment