March 7, 2012

Results: Hot/Oil Rinsing

Sunday March 4, 2012 when I put in my first Instant Weave. I washed it with Suave 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner.( I will do a review on that soon) After, I poured a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, JBCO and Doo Grow Mega Thick Growth Oil (and I think Garlic Oil) into a cup and microwaved it for about 25 seconds. My hair was still damp and I poured the oil into my hair and massaged my scalp. I put a plastic shower cap over my hair for about 45 minutes and let it sit. When I rinsed it my hair was so soft and moisturized then I proceeded to braid my hair.
Tuesday March 6, 2012
I took down my braids and my hair was so soft and silky. I believe this really helped my hair a lot. I couldn't believe how soft my hair was. I noticed that there was still some shedding and I'm going to find out the reason for that soon. Maybe I'm not being gentle enough? Maybe I needed to use one of my wider tooth combs? I don't know. But, this is something I want to suggest to everybody! Try it once and tell my your results!

No comments:

Post a Comment