March 6, 2012

Product Review: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration

Growing up, my mom always used to by the HE Rose Extract shampoo and conditioner. Then we transitioned over to Garnier Frutics. Anyway, today I went to Rite Aid with intentions of buying the V05 Strawberries and Cream conditioner for Co-Washing since I've heard so many good reviews about it. I was just looking around (of course) when I saw that they were having a 2-for-5$ special on the HE shampoo and conditioner. So, I purchased the Long Term shampoo and Hello Hydration. I heard many good things about Hello Hydration and I can say that my hair loves it. I've deprived my hair of so much it's not even funny. As soon as I put the conditioner in my hair was so soft and manageable. I ran my fingers through my hair and there were no tangles what so ever! I went on to wrapping a plastic bag, beanie, silk bonnet and silk scarf around it for about 45 minutes. I am now combing through it and there is absolutely NO shedding what so ever! This could be the start of an amazing relationship. I do recommend this product for everybody! Like I said, my hair has been deprived of so much; moisture was one of the main things. This conditioner brought it back to life. I love it. Go get it!

I was not paid to do this review and the product was purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment