March 8, 2012

Product Review: Hask Placenta Leave-In Instant Conditioning Treatment

First of all I just wanted to say, don't be fooled by "candy coated names" by that I mean, products with names that sound like they're good for your hair. I used this product ONCE. I was in need of a leave in conditioner and I grabbed it because I heard placenta was supposed to be good for your hair and it was about 2-3$, I don't remember. So, before I tried to product I read reviews. It was 50/50. This product just felt like water and my hair didn't feel any softer. You have to shake it up to activate the 'placenta' I guess; but it really didn't feel like it was doing anything. I am going to mix this with some of my HE Hello Hydration, olive oil and a few drops of V05 S&C Moisture Milks Conditioner for my GHE Regimen until I get my Cantu which should be this weekend. The smell, wasn't anything special. Actually, the smell isn't very pleasing; but it's bearable. **** I wanted to add, I was watching a YouTube video and someone was talking about how the first two ingredients are the main ingredients in the product. The first two ingredients in this product? Water and Alcohol. Placenta is like one of the last few ingredients. That says a lot about this product. Not to mention, alcohol is bad bad bad for your hair. 
Would I recommend this product? No
Would I buy this product again? No

No comments:

Post a Comment