March 7, 2012

Product Review: Suave 2 in 1 Plus

I purchased this bottle of shampoo/conditioner sometime last Fall. I still have it. The bottle is pretty big. It 's really nothing special. Since I wasn't taking very good care of my hair back then my main purpose of getting some cheap shampoo was to wash my weave. It left my hair real hair feeling a bit dry. So much for being a conditioner. It was just a simple cleanser for my tracks. I will give it that. Sometimes I would soak my tracks over night in this shampoo/conditioner to get rid of the product build up.It has a very light smell, and it has some glitter like things inside. For the price, you really can't complain.

Would I buy it again? Probably not 
Did it work well on my hair? No
Did it work well on my Indian Hair weave? Yes

This product was purchased by me and I was not paid to give this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment