March 20, 2012

Review UPDATE - Amber Instant Weave


Amber has been through hell and back. I am now on my second Amber and I am going to try to make her last longer than my first one. I am still a rookie to this synthetic hair thing but Lord knows I am trying. I have not finger combed my current Amber, hopefully this will result in minimal tangling, and matting. I am not going to touch her much and at night I hang her up. With my first Amber I did the most, everything from finger combing her to make her bigger, detangling, trying to revive the curls, flat ironing her! The list goes on. I was really trying to get my moneys worth and I guess I did. I now have Amber in a 1B, and so far so good. This one should last about two weeks and some days if I am lucky (first one barely made it to two full weeks) The next thing I am doing, is making my own instant weave, stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment