July 6, 2014

2 Years 4 Months & Some Change Later

Wow,

It's amazing. I can't believe the amount of people who visit this blog daily/monthly. It's overwhelming! I have not been consistent with this blog since 2012 with a few posts made in 2013. People still leave comments and send me emails. A lot has changed since I first started this blog and I wanted to come back and interact with everybody who was once a follower and those who are new and just now finding out about A Queen & Her Crown. I've been blogging since 2009 and when I went to college it stopped. However, it is summer and I have a lot of free time on my hands and I have been focusing on my hair a lot more lately. So, I want to present to you all the new and IMPROVED version of A Queen & Her Crown. I hope everybody who views this blog/it's posts will find some sort of inspiration and or learn something from it.

Thank you from the deepest part of my heart for supporting this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment