March 7, 2012

Green House Effect Challenge

I'm so glad I finally decided to go through with my natural hair journey. I've watched so many videos and seen so many blogs but I never had the courage to do it (aka) I never had courage to take good care of my hair. I came across Meeka Jael randomly. I was watching one of her testimonies and it wasn't about hair, it was about her catching an STD. It randomly popped up on my youtube bar while I was searching natural hair videos and I couldn't stop listening to her story, anyway; I became a fan of her and her husband. She is very humble. Okay, anyway. I can't wait to start doing this challenge. I'm not sure what the results will be but she had amazing results! Since I'm protective styling my hair will be in braids 99.5% of the time. The other 5% will be when I'm taking down my hair and doing my Instant Weave Regimen. This will be my regimen before my Instant Weave Regimen. So basically, I will be doing the Green House Effect every day of the week; then come Sunday, I will do my Instant weave regimen. I'm thinking about taking Meeka's advice and only shampooing once a month instead of every week when I do my IWR(Instant Weave Regimen). I can't wait to start/see results!
My biggest worry is me keeping my braids in. I don't want to wet my braids because I know it won't be dry in the morning and I don't want it to smell. I'll be doing it on my dry hair, which she says it works, so we will see!




No comments:

Post a Comment